All the different aspects of petrol filling stations will be represented at The Forecourt Show 2019, which takes place from April 8-10 at the Birmingham NEC.
Here’s just a taste of who will be at the Show:
• Air-Serv will be exhibiting the latest in ancillary equipment such as air and vacuum machines;
• BOSS (the British Oil Security Syndicate) will be talking to retailers about dealing with drive-offs;
• Edge Petrol will be explaining its intelligent software system that can help retailers maximise their returns;
• G&S Penrith will be showing off its cleaning equipment including guns, lances and nozzles;
• GripHero will be showcasing its environmentally friendly hand protection;
• Istobal will be sharing news about its latest concept in car wash and car care, called Smartwash World;
• Photo-Me will be talking about its 24/7 launderettes;
• Visive Group will be showing the latest in lighting;
• Volumatic will be exhibiting its new cash handling solutions.
As well as these suppliers, the oil companies will be out in force, with BP, Greenergy, Gulf, Harvest Energy, Jet, Murco and Shell all at the show.
For the store side of operations, there is the co-located National Convenience Show, where visitors can catch up with the likes of Burton’s Biscuits, Booker, Haribo, Mondelez, Pukka Pies, Rollover, Seattle’s Best Coffee and many more.
To register to attend, go to www.forecourtshow.com