PRESS ADMISSIONS POLICY
- Press badges at the show are restricted to editors and journalists associated with the industry. If you are already receiving show press releases from us, you will automatically be registered as Press for the show and your ‘Press badge’ will be emailed to you a week before the event. If however you wish to start receiving our releases and would like to attend the event, please email email@example.com with details of your publication and job title. Advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be registered as press but should register via visitor registration.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the show, this includes babies in arms and pushchairs.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
- Anyone obtaining a press badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the show.
- Anyone attending the show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- Anyone attending the show must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the show.
- Official show photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and filming at the show. Anyone attending consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the show in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the show without prior approval of the Organisers.
- Many exhibitors give out samples of products for potential buyers to try. These are intended for genuine retail or hospitality buyers or users. Anyone found to be taking excessive samples from stands without engaging with the exhibitor or without the exhibitors express permission, may be asked to leave the event.
- The organisers has no control over the food products distributed at our shows and cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to food sampled or purchased whilst at one of our shows.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the show who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
The Forecourt Show is part of the newly launched UK Food & Drink Shows 2023, which also encompasses Farm Shop & Deli Show, Food & Drink Expo, Foodex, The Ingredients Show and National Convenience Show.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you have a great show!